Posted on Sep 16, 2016
Hike NS Fall Guided Hike Series 2016
Hike Nova Scotia and 14 host organizations across the province have partnered up to offer the 2016 Fall Guided Hike Series in September, October and November. There are 21 hikes led by local folks and participants qualify to win “trail prizes.” Most hikes are free unless otherwise indicated in the schedule. Hike NS thanks its partners for organizing the hikes on the ground, Goose Lane Editions for its prize donations and the NS Department of Communities, Culture and Heritage for its support. Check out the list of events here: www.hikenovascotia.ca.
More promotional pieces of various lengths (including cut and paste pieces for Facebook and Twitter) and a flyer are found here: www.hikenovascotia.ca/projects/guided-hikes/.
New Slate of Courses
This fall and winter, Hike NS and the Outdoor Council of Canada will deliver more courses to help you and others get outside. Learn more and register at www.hikenovascotia.ca. Registration will open about two months before each course.
- Oct. 15-16: Field Leader-Hiking, Wolfville, $100/$90
- Oct. 22-23: Field Leader-Overnight, Economy, $125/$115
- Nov. 5-6: Field Leader-Hiking, Halifax, $100/$90
- Nov. 26-27: Navigation Maps & Compass, Halifax, $100/$90
- Date TBA: Navigation Maps & Compass, Sydney, $100/$90
- Date TBA, Field Leader-Winter, Location TBA, $50/$40
Categorized under Uncategorized