Posted on Apr 22, 2016
What better time to kick start your spring than with a walking challenge?
Did you know 80% of early heart disease and stroke can be prevented by adopting healthy behaviours like physical activity? It only takes 150 minutes of physical activity a week to reduce your risk. So grab some friends or coworkers and put some spring in your step!
Follow these 6 simple steps and join us during May for our 2016 Spring into Walking Challenge
- Form a team of 2 or more and make a commitment to be physically active at least 150 minutes per week
- Contact the Heart and Stroke Foundation to confirm your participation
- Submit your daily totals each week by Tuesday at noon to win!
- (Optional) Send your pictures to [email protected]
- Complete a short evaluation at the end of the challenge
- Enjoy your 2016 Spring into Walking Challenge!
Click here to download and share with friends, family, and coworkers
Categorized under Uncategorized