Posted on Jan 28, 2016
Achieving 150 minutes of physical activity each week can be difficult, especially during the winter. So why not participate in the Heart&Stroke Walkabout™ Winter Walk Challenge 2016? 80% of early heart disease and stroke can be prevented by adopting a healthy lifestyle that includes physical activity, so get outdoors and get moving!
Follow these 6 simple steps and join us during Heart Month (February 1st to 29th, 2016) for our Winter Walk Challenge.
1. Form a team of 2 or more and make a commitment to be physically active at least 150 minutes per week
2. Contact the Heart and Stroke Foundation to confirm your participation
3. Submit your daily totals each week by Tuesday at noon to win!
4. (Optional) Send your pictures to [email protected]
5. Complete a short evaluation at the end of the challenge
6. Enjoy your 2016 Winter Walk Challenge!
Click on the image below to download and share with friends, family, and coworkers!
Categorized under Uncategorized