Posted on Sep 02, 2011
This past year we have been working with a research company to make the Walkabout website easier to use and to ensure Walkabout visitors get the most out of each visit. This included speaking with website members, visitors and completing an expert review of the site. In response to what you told us, we’ve already made some changes to make sure step tracking, navigation and finding maps are as intuitive as lacing up your shoes.
• Home button added to help members find their way to the home page from any page
• “My profile” button changed to “My Walkabout” and accessible from the main navigation bar to help members find their step tracking profile easily
• Ability to log more than one day’s worth of steps at one time
• Steps are visible on the progress graph in real time, as you add them.
• Find routes and groups right from your My Walkabout page with new links.